Friday, March 30, 2018

Trying some new...

die cuts.

Greetings my friendly and talented bloggers.  I do hope you're enjoying the beautiful sunshine outside today?  We're still cold and snowy, however the sun was out so off I went for a few minutes of walking our baby boy. Gorgeous to feel some fresh air for a change.


Meanwhile, I received a gift card to Joann's and decided to get some myself some new die cuts.  Oh the fun for me, using my manual machines once again.

Sometimes, I just need to step back from all things electronic and enjoy the less stress, and try to let my mind just create.

Here's what I came up with....


Simple, yet detailed with the delequite cuts via Tim Holtz collections for Sizzix. This was new to me, Sizzix Framelits by Tim Holtz #662270. 

So for today, enjoy, blessings and hugs, Lori m

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Springtime...

                                                    Enjoy...have a Wonderful Day, Lori m