Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Staying ahead

as much as possible.  I put a few Mother's Day cards together the other day.

Here's one of my favorites and of course it's a colored Digi.  They just seem so perfect for time or I should say lack of time. 

At this point in my life, anything to make it fun and stress free is the way I want to roll.

This is from Imaginethatdigi's by Kris, love these images and I put my win to good use.


The file is called Watering Can Tulips...much prettier than my photo shows. 

At least you get a good idea of how nice this will look on any Mother's Day card.

Enjoy, blessings and hugs, Lori m

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...