Friday, March 23, 2018

Rolling along with

another adorable card from one of the collections over at  Imaginethatdigi's by Kris!

The cuteness speaks for itself, the ease of print and cut, well....one of my favorite things to do these days.  Short on time?  Pop on over and check out all the new and favorite digi's Kris creates.


This cutie was from the special collection Kris offered for free with a donation to the Ronald McDonald House.  Just love all the pretty and adorable things to be made, so many options, now all I need is the time.
I'm not sure if this is available for sale, you'd have to check with Kris on that. 



Enjoy, blessings and hugs, Lori m


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...