Friday, April 19, 2019

Anything goes....

monthly challenge over at Imagine That Digistamps...challenge ends May 1st so there's plenty of time to enter.

I love all the ideas from the Design Teams and members, seems the challenges really offer up beautiful ideas to spin in my head. Now to put all those ideas to work lol.

Here's my challenge enter......

Imagine That Digistamps

I used another fantastic stamp "Sweet Tea".... from Imagine That Digistamps...you can find it here.


OK today a quick day getting things ready for Easter....

Happy Easter to all...blessings and hugs, Lori m

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Lisa, I needed some cheery birds and more bright colors, spring will get here lol or we'll just go right into summer. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...