Thursday, April 11, 2019

I'm so...

excited....what a great start to a dreary outdoors day.  Thank you to Imagine That Digistamp's.

 I made...drum roll....Customer Standout...woot...woot!

Plus a big bonus...Guest Designer for a month!

Here's my Llama card...
How fabulous are these colored digi's and so easy to create print and cuts using ITD Llama Kisses digi set  and my Cricut Maker.




Wearing the new badge proudly, it feels so good to be able to do crafting again.  

Off I go for now, blessings and hugs, Lori m

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute card - love the image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Beebeebabs, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Lori! And well-deserved. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Donna it was a very nice surprise, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh cuetness overload...simply adorable !!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Dr.Sonia, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huge congrats, Lori!! So deserved!! And your card is so absolutely adorable!! I love those llamas!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Lisa, I was so excited, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...