Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Spring....

did I miss it? Today I woke up to a dusting of snow, luckily.... nothing... like other parts of the country are experiencing.

Still..looking ahead to warmer sunny days.  Till then, a bright colored card was made to make me think sunshine and happy days. I decided to put the sentiment on the side for a little different effect.
Designs are print and cuts from Cricut Design Center. A bit of bling and finished.





I'll be entering this in The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge.



Be sure to stop by tomorrow...I'll be sharing some exciting news....shhh...I can't spill details till then.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m


2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I love the pretty flowers and the gorgeous butterfly!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lisa, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...