Friday, April 5, 2019

Everything ....

Cricut on these cards.

How nice it is to just pick a design and cut the card sometimes. Assemble and finished!


The sentiment is from a digi set Imagine That Digi's by Kris (Pandas).  The designs are cuts from Cricut Design Center, some print and cuts, some just cuts like the shoe.


Short on time, just click print and cut, sure makes my short crafting time more manageable when life gets really hectic. So there you have it two more cards....I'm on a roll this month.  Still trying to teach myself how to make cloths....for me....even some of those Simple to Sew patterns are more difficult lol.

Off I go for now, enjoy, blessings and hugs, Lori m

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Beebeebabs, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards, Lori! You remind me that I could save some stress sometimes if I would just use my Silhouette more. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Chana, I'm a huge fan of pribt and cuts as I'm horrible at coloring. Also, they really do save time. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...