Saturday, April 20, 2019

Black and white challenge....

over at the Double D Challenges Blog.  How beautiful are the Design Teams creations, gorgeous cards and all the beautiful challenge entries.  One color theme I love and yet, rarely use for cards.

Today, I decided to step out of my comfort zone and make a Black and White card, that can be used for more than one occasion.  Plain and simple theme and yet stunning and so elegant.

Here's my Double D Challenge entry...challenge ends .....April 28th, 2019. Still plenty of time to get your entries in or check out the pretty projects.

For this card I used my Cameo Silhouette machine and the pattern papers and diecuts are from the Silhouette design store.


Another short post today enjoy...blessings and hugs, Lori m

14 comments:

  1. Beautifully created and very classy and elegant!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is awesome! And yes, very elegant! Love your unique design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Black & White ONLY’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Diane....a different challenge for me..fun...hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Darlene...fantastic challenge to get out of my comfort zone...hugs, Lori m


    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm getting so many great ideas from this challenge. A fantastic card like yours makes me wonder why I found it so difficult. Great job! I'm so glad you played along with us at Double D!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leslie...I often shy away from challenges as they are way out of my comfort zone,,,decided to give this one a try,hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  6. This is so elegant and gorgeous!! I love the beautiful black and white and the design!! Happy Easter!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa, Happy Easter to you also and everyone. Gosh in a matter of days it will be May already, hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  7. Hi, Lori,
    I saw your project at Double D! It is awesome! I need that sentiment!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chana, thank you, yes I used some of my cutting files from my library. They are from the Silhouette Design store. Hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  8. What an awesome design here. I love the simple look of it, well done! Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
    Judy~ DD DT
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Judy, this truly a challenge for me. Love the mood boards. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...