Wednesday, October 30, 2019

My day....

yesterday.... was about me... lol.

 I needed some new Tee shirts, and so..... I decided bling a few I had...purchased that were just plain boring.

After watching a great easy to do.... YouTube video.... on cutting Tee shirt designs, I gave that a go too. ( Quite out of my normal, I must admit. )  Something different.... to switch my wardrobe up a bit.

Here's my designs for the week lol.  I used some of my own hand drawn creations, then added designs from Cricut Design Space.



A few were cotton Tee-Shirts which heat vinyl was used. Since I had a couple polyester Tee's on hand....why not try out the new Cricut Infusable Ink markers?

Might I add...if you haven't tried them run quick and enjoy...oh the fun being able to create your own drawings into washable Tee's, that won't peel off....FANTASTIC indeed!

I can see a future of my photos becoming custom family Tee-shirt designs. The wheels in my head are going round and round!

Can you see the Happy Dance happening here?  Now that I've tested the items..... time to start making holiday gifts.

Being a HUGE  Game Of Thrones fan, you'll notice, the GOT inspired creations!

That's it for today, enjoy, blessings and hugs, Lori m

14 comments:

  1. Love your tees thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori wow you are very clever I love your new t shirts,well done.
    I haven't seen the game of thrones yet,hope you have a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sheryl, hugs, hope you get to watch Game of Thrones...I wish it hadn't ended...hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  3. Awesome t-shirts!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Marilyn, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! Lori, your t-shirt designs are beautiful and loads of fun! How creative of you. Wishing you lots of enjoyable hours wearing them! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna, usually I make funny Tees for the grand kids and my kids, this time....all for me lol.
      Hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  6. What pretty t-shirts! Being able to customized like that is so much fun! Enjoy them.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how fun are these shirts! I bet you had a blast creating them! Thanks for sharing! Thanks for sharing! (Hugs) Cara
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Cara, yes...I have lots of fun creating these, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Tees turned out great! Love the designs and I think the Blah, Blah, Blah may be my favorite! Now you have new options for gift giving this year!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Chana...so true...new gift ideas this year, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...