I thought I'd enter a simple water color card with the pretty image I found in my Cricut Design Center. Simple and easy today.
OK that's it for now, busy day, blessings and hugs, Lori m
Good morning, Everyone, I've given up crafting and sewing for the time being. I've taken on another life journey, which I'll sha...
Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Beebeebabs...hugs, Lori m
ReplyDeleteThank you aussie aNNie, hugs, Lori m
ReplyDeleteYour trees look awesome! Yes we all need to have a few 'any occasion' cards ready to go and this one will be perfect! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Watercolor’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!
How clever to paint your trees with all that beautiful color. Your coloring here is just gorgeous, and I really like your design. Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Water Color Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
ReplyDeleteJudy~ DD DT
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!
Thank you Darlene, hugs, Lori m
ReplyDeleteThank you Judy, hugs, Lori m
ReplyDelete