Saturday, October 5, 2019

AAA CAS challenge.....

CAS Game #150 - One Layer + Optional Twist Autumn...Challenge ends...


October 12th.

Here is my Challenge Entry, I used a different card stock, it has a shimmer to it and for me...taking a photo clear wasn't working.


Also... entering in a new challenge...Let's Craft and Create

The stamps are part of an old stamp set I've had from Close to my Heart. I stamped in orange and went over parts with my glitter pen to try and give it a little more defination.

That's it for today, Blessings and hugs, Lori m

9 comments:

  1. Hi Lori it's very pretty ,well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sheryl, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Beebeebabs, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card Lori! I love CAS cards and you did a wonderful job on this one.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful choice of autumnal colours and a fabulous image. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card Lori, love those colours! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Michelle, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...