Saturday, October 12, 2019

Pumpkins......

easy, funky and just so darn cute. I found an easy idea...Pinterest inspired where you buy the little Styrofoam pumpkins from the dollar store to use.  Much quicker than my sewed one.  I also made the covered toilet paper roll... pumpkins.  These by far, are my favorites.


 I also, made my first beginners table runner, it was easy just like the video on youtube said.

Sorry, I didn't save the link, someday, I will be able to create a pretty quilted runner, and more, I'm just not there yet.

 Sewing is still one of my newer crafting passions, I took a few basic lessons, and the rest will be books and online tutorials. I haven't anyone to teach me or any place local that gives more detailed lessons. Open to suggestions from all you amazing quilters. 

OK...here's my latest fun things.



Guess this is it for now, blessings and hugs, Lori m

13 comments:

  1. This came out so cute Lori, I love the gingham.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori wow these pumpkins are great,love their colours,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooo cute - love it thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Beebeebabs, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! I love this and will have to go check out my local dollar store to see if I can find some pumpkins. I think I have some scrap fabric that would be perfect as a pumpkin! Thanks for sharing! (Hugs) Cara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Cara...have fun...hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute pumpkin! I also use YouTube University for most of my learned skills lol
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...