Tuesday, October 8, 2019

It's time .....paper

for another Tuesday Color Challenge over at the Outlawz. We sure hope you can join us and have some fun, show us your designs and win prizes.

This challenge runs from October 8th- October 22nd.

This challenge sponsor is The Paper Shelter. Hop on over and check out her beautiful designs.



Here is the Inspirational photo, so pretty.



Here's my card:


I chose a pre-colored image from our sponsor on this challenge. She worked nicely with the paper colors I chose. Enjoy!

Entering in DL.ART Thankful Thursday Fall challenge

Blessings and hugs, Lori m




15 comments:

  1. So pretty Lori! I love the bright colors.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Beebeebabs, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Lori. Red is my favorite color so BONUS! LOL ... But I love the lay out and papers you used! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Cara, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a darling card, Lori! I love the sweetness that belongs to TPS, and your layers look amazing! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lori, I don't know what happened, I'd quit getting your posts in my email for some reason but I signed back up again just now so hopefully... just love the colors on your pretty card. She does indeed work nicely with your paper colors. Love your presentation, too! I see why the team chose the reds, they are delish! Hugs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aimeslee, I do love the shades of red, hugs, Lori m

      Delete
    2. Aimeslee, thank you for signing up again via email. I'm not sure what happened, perhaps, when I was re-working my blog digs... it went wonky.
      Hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  7. Beautiful post Lorri, great colours.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you aussie aNNie, I love the red shades also, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lori oh wow your card is very pretty,love the colour,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...