Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Are you ready....

for another Tuesday Color Challenge over at the Outlawz. We sure hope you can join us and have some fun, we'd love to see your designs.

This challenge runs from October 22nd to November 5th.

Our October sponsor is The Paper Shelter. Stop on by and check out all their beautiful designs.


October 22nd to November 5th ..Challenge Inspirational photo 

 Fall colors are just gorgeous!


Challenge colour Orange, you pick the other two plus a twist, be sure to let us know.

Here is my DT challenge card using the sponsors image, done in gold and drawn on my Cricut machine:


  Orange, Green, and  yellow, twist is leaves


For my 2nd card..... a Tunnel Card Design made by hand, using my SCOR-PAL.

A Huge Shout Out and Thank you to... AJ  ( Art Jypsy)..... for the tutorial and inspiration. 

 Orange, green  and pink with a twist of rhinestones for my 2nd card.

I used the sponsor (The Paper Shelter's) adorable image....inside the ice cream cone, on my card.

Pumpkins and skeleton are Sizzix dies.
The pretty scallop edges are Spellbinders dies.
The tunnel card was made using my Scor-Pal...and AJ's (Art Jypsy) tutorial, so easy and fun.

I really enjoyed trying something different and creating this card. So many ideas, you can really switch it up for any holiday or occasion.

Enjoy.....Blessings and hugs, Lori m

16 comments:

  1. This looks like a very fun challenge! I think I will make something for it! Your cards are fantastic!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Chriss...looking forward to seeing what you make..hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 Cards! And beauties they are. Great take on the challenge. Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That tunnel card is amazing, Lori, nice job! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Aimeslee, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, Lori! What a fabulously scary, spooky card! I love all the layers and dimension. It's a great Halloweenie creation! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lori wow what a pretty card and I absolutely love your Halloween card,beautiful work my friend ,well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute birthday card! The skeleton is adorable with the pumpkins, and the lace and rhinestones finish it off. Thanks for joining us for the Scor-Pal More Than One Score Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards and great use of the inspiration photo.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...