Thursday, October 3, 2019

Orange....

and white are the colors for the Challenge over at Double D's Challenges. Their DT put together some gorgeous inspiration photo, I just love being inspired.

You have until October 13th to join in. Here's my go at the colors.


The stamp is an old one I've had from.... Close to My Heart, Argyle background papers from Echo Park.

I realized this had a wee bit of to much color besides orange and white, LOL sometimes I get to caught up in making cards.... I forget to review the challenge details.

I'm going with the excuse the yellow jacket stung my finger.....I had a reaction and now dealing with a hand infection from it, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. ( Honestly, it really happened, ouch!)  

Here's is my other challenge card.




Blessings and hugs, Lori m




17 comments:

  1. Hi Lori wow such beautiful cards,i am loving the orange and white they look stunning and that fox is very cute and i hope your finger is better you poor girl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sheryl, doing much better, swelling is down and the horrible burning finally stopped, LOL I can craft again, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice cards thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulously CUTE card for our challenge at Double D...thanks for joining us...hope the finger gets better and the first card is beautiful as well!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun cards...great for this time of year.
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are just gorgeous! I love the embossing.
    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ouch! Looks like it didn't interfere with card making, phew! Great cards. Love the texture on your second one! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Orange And White Challenge, Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Donna, I'm glad the doctor fixed me up quick so I was able to use my hand again <----- I'm addicted to crafting lol.
    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you aussie aNNie, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL ... I did the same thing (with added color) and I'm on the team! LOL Sorry you got stung ... OUCH those hurt!! Either way both cards are awesome and so glad you shared them both with us!!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Orange & White ONLY’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Darlene, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ouch, I sure hope your finger is feeling better again! Love both your cards. Green is the new orange!
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...