Thursday, January 14, 2021

Backgrounds.....

something new I'm playing around with. Stencils, big stamps and creating backgrounds.


Starting from the top left, stamped with markers, middle stamped with ink pads, right top stencil using my Spectrum Noir Sparkle markers.

Bottom left, stenciled using my chalks, bottom right stenciled using ink pads and outlining with markers. They look prettier than the picture, I still need a lot of practice, having fun, that's the important thing.

Enjoy, blessings and hugs, Lori m  




7 comments:

  1. Pretty!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Beebeebabs, hugs, Lori m

      Delete
    2. Hey Lori! We need to talk a little. I am back into card making again and mandalas.. email me if you can carolwrevalee@gmail.com

      Delete
    3. OMG, welcome back Carol, I will email you, so glad your back to card making, hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  3. Great job Lori. Looking forward to seeing what you make with the backgrounds.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...