Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Welcome to

a New Year of crafting!

This card was created  using a freebie image over at  IKE'S World Challenges, thank you IKE for sharing!

I colored this in my Affinity Designer, then opened up into Silhouette Designer software and added the additional colored layers and bling. 

 I then printed and attached it to my card along with adding some marker colored touchups.



Adorable image and this card can be used for so many occasions to make folks smile.

Enjoy, blessings and hugs, Lori m



5 comments:

  1. Awesome design. I would love to learn to make the cards digitally but I'm not that computer savvy. LOL! It looks to fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Donna, when I can't walk up the stairs to my craft room I have to use more digital cards. A home all one floor with a huge craft room would be awesome lol, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the digital artwork, Lori! Image is super cute.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious Lori, such a fun card. Thank you for joining us this month at IKEsWORLD. Hugs Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...