Thursday, January 14, 2021

Panda's anyone????

How cute is this Panda digi from Imagine That Digistamp

 I had to make an all occasion card to add into my greeting card gift packs. 

 I really think this will put a smile on anyone's face.

 This card will be added to Kris's Customer gallery not to the challenges.


Sorry for the lack of comments on blogs, I seem to be having techie issues with google blogger again.  

I'm getting opps errors, refresh the page, only to keep refreshing and nata, my comments won't post ugh!!!

Any ideas on how to fix it please let me know.

 
Enjoy, blessings and hugs, Lori m
 

9 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful image and colors you used - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Camille, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looorrriiii! What a fantastic card you created with this fuzzy panda!! LOVE IT *Ü* Very creative on the corner pieces of bamboo too and the subtle bg picture is just perfect for him. THANK YOU for linking up to IMAGINE THAT DIGISTAMP Customer Gallery!

    Cheers,
    Kris B.
    www.imaginethatdigistamp.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute cute thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Beebeebabs, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Pandas, I live about 30 miles from the National Zoo. We just had a baby panda born there. This card is super cute!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Chriss, I've yet to see a Panda in the real life, how awesome that would be. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!!! I love this set!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! PROGRESSIVE challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...