Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Organizing and crafting....



oh my!  If only to wave a magic wand and everything would be all pretty and organized in one swoop. (Keep dreaming Lori )!

Here's to 2021 and better keeping up with putting things back in places where they can be found quickly, when needed. (Notes....added new labeled storage containers.... must remember to use them Lori!)

As much, as I've dreamed of a Martha Stewart or Anna Griffin gorgeous, all white all matching craft/sewing area, reality set in. That just isn't in the budget.

For me, a plus, was finding some nice storage containers, which I then added content labels to.....shall I say..."Organized"? Now, my crafty goodies are easy to reach and most of all easy to find.
 
Who knows...that dream craft studio, notes it would become a studio not a room, will become a reality, if I win the lottery, LOL.  

For now, I'm one happy camper that will be crafting when life allows me to do so.

With that being said....here are a few more cards that will be added to my greeting card gift stash.  

These cutie digi stamps are from Beccy's Place, too darling for words.



This is all for today, thank you for dropping by.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

9 comments:

  1. I love the sentiment on Beccy's adorable bear! You did an awesome job with your cards! My space needs some serious clean up. I did a lot last February but things need to be cleaned out and decluttered once again. Good for you that you have it contained. And you have a dream! Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna, finally I believe I have a handle on the organized crafty things. It seems it never stays organized though lol, hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  2. It feels so good to get organized. Your cards are lovely, Lori.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Monica, it is so nice to find things quicker now, hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  3. Pretty cards!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Lori! Congratulations on your reorganization! I did the same thing last year with all my dies, and am happy with the outcome. Sure, I would have enjoyed investing in some "pretty" storage containers, but the budget accepted clear boxes instead. I actually cleaned my craft room last week - completely - but it's already messy for a few projects I'm working on LOL Our rooms are fun places to be, right? Your cards are darling! Such happy colors, and darling characters! Wishing you a fantastic 2021, Lori, and lots of good health, too. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna, it feels good to be all sorted out and find things, hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  5. Good on you for sorting your craft stash Lori, keeping it close to your work space is a great way to make sure it gets used.
    Your two cards are adorable! I love the paper you've used and I like that you've used offcuts from one to decorate the second.... great way to cut down on waste. Fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Beccy, it feels good having a space for items and they are all labeled in a rolling cart to use near me. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...