Monday, January 4, 2021

Happy New Year.....

and a new card to celebrate, only this time... I made a card box to be filled with all occasion cards which will be a gift.

This adorable image is from Kris ... Imagine That Digi Stamp .

Just too cute and I thought it would be perfect for my box top. After all, who can refuse an adorable Teddy surrounded by hearts? 

 The sentiment is from Beccy's Place store.





That's it for today, I'm still trying to finish up my reorganization of my craft room.  Anyone else think it's a task that never ends lol.

Hugs and Blessings, Lori m




 

7 comments:

  1. What a great idea to make a card gift box! Lucky recipient *Ü* I like your papers and roses. Thanks for playing at IMAGINE THAT DIGISTAMP this month! Hope to see you next time ♥
    Blessings,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful idea to make a box top with Kris' image. Very cute and a great color combination. Happy New Year! You are so together; already starting on gifts for the year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna, you inspired me to make greeting card gifts, I'm starting with the boxes, then the cards and tags. I plan to be more prepared this year. Hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  4. Happy New Year Lori!
    Love your box. The image is so cute and works perfectly on your project.
    Hugs Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Monica, Happy New Year, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...