Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Eight??

New Scribbles challenge...The Power of eight to celebrate their 8th birthday.

Here is my take on the challenge...



Both cards using the backgrounds I made, I hope my counting is correct LOL, there is eight items on both cards.

I've been able to enjoy my reorganized craft room and managed to make two heart stuffed pillows, two scrapbook pages and knock out these two cards. Great week and now back to reading books and resting more.  Enjoy and stay well!

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

 

7 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Lori! I love the colorful aspect of them and how you have integrated your backgrounds.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards, Lori. It's amazing how difficult it is to reach eight. LOL! I had to really think about it, so that's what I call a challenge. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Donna, yes, LOL..8 things was a real challenge for me too , hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Beebeebabs, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello… Thanks for sharing your lovely cards with us at Scribbles Designs… your card fits perfectly with our “8th Birthday” challenge theme… Hope you will be able to join us again very soon and Good Luck in the draw.
    Diane Louise (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Diane Louise, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...