Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Back to school.....

gee the children are already back enjoying the new school year my way.

That means, more time for another Tuesday Color Challenge over at the Outlawz. We sure hope you can join us and have some fun, show us your designs and win prizes.

This challenge runs from September 24th-October 8th.

This challenge sponsor is LeighSBDesigns Digi Art Stamps. Hop on over and check out her beautiful designs.

Here is the Inspirational photo, many choices this challenge.


Challenge Colors Pink, Turquoise and twist other color.

My twist color is the gold ribbon on the box 
 I used the first row....Lace, Pearls and Flowers.


I used my Scor-Pal to make the cute little drawer box which can be found in the Scor-Pal book.

Entering this box over at the Scor-Pal blog challenges.

For the Sponsors digi I used my We R Memories Quill Pen and silver foil, love how it pops the designs.

Be sure to let us know which row you picked.


A cute Back to School gift box which can be used for anything.


Diagonal from bottom left corner to top right corner.
Diecut, Sentiment and Flower, my turquoise is on the background flower.

Box Diecut from Cricut Designs collections, washi tape and a wooden clock, then I added a sentiment and bow...completed.


Enjoy, blessings and hugs, Lori m


8 comments:

  1. Hi Lori you do such beautiful work,my grandies are on school holidays at the moment here in Australia,I have spent a lovely few days with them xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Beebeebabs, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sheryl, enjoy the time with the grandies, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are super cute projects! What would we do without our score pals?

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Chriss....I do love my Scor-Pal, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Stunning card and project, Lori, and I love the different techniques and styles in each one. Beautifully done! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely projects using the challenge colors. I love the little box you added to it.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...