Tuesday, September 10, 2019

September already.....

gosh the summer flew,and kids,are back to school.

That means it's time for another Tuesday Color Challenge over at the Outlawz. We sure hope you can join us and have some fun, show us your designs and win prizes.

This challenge runs from September 10-24th.

This challenge sponsor is LeighSBDesigns Digi Art Stamps.


Hop on over and check out her beautiful designs.

Here is the Inspirational photo, so pretty.


Three colors and be sure to let us know your twist.

Here's my DT Challenge cards......................

This beautiful card above was created using my Scor-Pal and the design was in their book, quick, no electric needed and I'm loving the card design.


In honor of September 11th in NY and the whole US I made this card using the sponsors digi.
The Sponsors digi's were created using my We R Memories Quill pen, silver foil and my Silhouette Cameo.

Enjoy, blessings and hugs, Lori m


12 comments:

  1. They're all so gorgeous!! I especially love the 9/11 image. You showcased it beautifully!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work you did a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These projects are just gorgeous! I love the pink and gray combination .

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful fun fold card, Lori! Love the contrast of the soft, rich colors with the black! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! So glad you shared them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card and great take on the color challenge image. I love the digi and how you have used it.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...