Friday, September 20, 2019

CAS...Here's

inlaid card design Challenge over at ....AAA Cards. 

This was a fun challenge for me, I decided to use my Cricut for my inlaid design and paper pieced.

The little Honey pot if a Cricut Design Space design and so I was able to join in this challenge today.

Here's my card......


With the fall approaching quick and winter following...time is running short prepping for chilly times. So many things to get done, my crafting is on the back burner a few days each week. I'm trying to get a jump on holiday cards, Birthday cards, planning and making holiday gifts lol. The rush is on along with looking at homes ugh!!!

So for now, this is all I have to share. 

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

10 comments:

  1. Hi Lori what a very cute card,i love the honey pot,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, I look forward to seeing you play along with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, I love the elegant simplicity of it.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! Heehee! Great idea, lovely design! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...