Sunday, September 15, 2019

Wreaths...

anyone?  I tried a new easier way of making a quick and simple door wreath. First time trying my Cricut Maker to cut the material and.....I love it. 
Anyone with dexterity or hand/ wrist issues will surely understand how hard cutting material can be. I will say, it was a breeze doing it this way utilizing my machine with the added cutting blade.

So, simple, plain, and easy, worked for me and gave me many more ideas to attempt for holiday gifts.

Here's my first attempt, machine cut flowers hot glued to a grapevine wreath.


Enjoy, blessings and hugs, Lori m
   

6 comments:

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...