Monday, September 9, 2019

Scor-Pal

delight. Using my new Scor-Pal I created a quick no electric or machine needed adorable pencil box.

I just love this new Scor- Pal with the 8ths, quick easy and even though I've not retired my  Original Scor-Pal...I seem to be using the new one more.

I recently used Scor-Pal tape on more projects and find it hold much better than my ATG tape, awesome.....so here's my new project for today using a design from the book. They have so many free amazing tutorials on the website, this book was an added bonus to me for those times of not being online.





The added goodies were cut out with my Cricut.

Entering in the Scor-Pal blog challenge.

I'm off to craft land...blessings and hugs, Lori m


8 comments:

  1. Lori, this is so cute ! I love my score pal too, thanks for reminding me that I want to get some of that tape and try it .

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chriss, the loving tape for my projects it is awesome.
      Hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  2. Love your cute box! I don't know how I got along without my eighths board! Thank you so much for joining us at Scor-Pal! Happy scoring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Patti, I'm keeping my old Scor-Pal, this new 8ths one is the cats meow lol, hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  3. It's so fabulous!! I love the school bus!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa, its off to my grandson for his desk, hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  4. Oh what a lovely box, Lori! Sometimes it is wonderful to be able to make a project with just manual tools.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, we loose power here a lot and no electricity crafting tools come in so handy, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...