Friday, September 27, 2019

Pillows.....

Something other than a card day, for me.  I've been inspired by Pinterest and bloggers to give sewing a running chance.

My first attempt at making an applique using my Cricut Maker to cut the material out and then apply it to a pillow, I was making as a gift.

The Elephant design is one from the Cricut Design Space, I just searched Elephants till I found one I liked.

I'm pleased with my first go at it and hope to try more along the way. Sewing is fun, another crafting outlet to challenge me.

Here's my Elephant Pillow....


Enjoy...Happy Friday to all...blessings and hugs, Lori m



7 comments:

  1. Very cute pillow - cute elephant thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pillow is so cute! I didn't even know that you could do something like that with Cricut.

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. Chriss,yes love cutting the material on my Cricut, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lori wow what a wonderful job you have done and what a beautiful gift for someone,you are very clever my friend,well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh he is so cute! I love your choice of background fabric too.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...