Friday, September 13, 2019

Pretty fall....

wagon.

Using my fabulous win from Chriss over at Scrapping with Chriss and Lou's blog, I created my first projects using 3D svg.... Dreaming Tree
designs.

I took a few different photos with the mini lights on...still needs a little tweaking however...I'm just loving it.  Thank you Chriss for the win and Leo (3DSVG.com) for amazing designs.





Boo tiful Blossom, my first one put together, again it needs a lot of tweaking....love...love these designs.

A few more leaves and flowers...some moss, and floral goodies will finish it off.

I was so excited.... just had to post my first done... photos.

Best part is it cut out so quick and smooth and assembly was a breeze even with my arthritic hands.

Entering the wagon over at DL ART September 2019 Linky Anything Goes.

OK off I go to see what to make next.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

4 comments:

  1. Wow, these are so creative and fabulous!! I love the 3D designs!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I was looking at that SVG set a few days ago and decided it might need to come home with me sometime. I love playing with my Silhouette almost as much as pencilling.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Monica, you'll love the set, I still have a few more to make, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...