Monday, September 16, 2019

Do you....

can goods?

A new adventure my way, a way to preserve tasty foods and enjoy a bit of freshness during the long drab winter months.

Canning also saves dollars and saves my body from all the additives that cause havoc on my system.

With much help in the whole canning process from start to finish.....I will admit....I'm very pleased with the end results.

I decided to cut out material and make some labels for the lids when sharing the goodies.  Of course, I had to use my shepherds picture on my labels its only fair as he does help taste test the apples and things. lol.

Here's my first digital scrapbook page.


Enjoy....blessings and hugs, Lori m



10 comments:

  1. I like the idea of canning, but I don't have the patience to actually do it :) Your layout is fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa, I had tons of help, I mostly watch the canning part and help with the prep, tag, jar designs. I will say... loving the not preservative filled foods, hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  2. Hi Lori well done with your canninng and wow i love your scrapbook page you are very clever.
    I am also your newest follower hope you will visit and follow me too,and i hope your day is a good one xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOur digital page looks really cool!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I commented on your layout earlier sorry for the double comment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Dr. Sonia, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are very brave venturing into the canning world. My kitchen and I are good acquaintances, at best. Lovely page too.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...