UPDATE:.... thank you Chriss from Chriss and Lou's blog for allowing me to enter your amazing giveaway contest.
I'm a winner....doing the Happy Dance today, thank you again and congrats to all the winners.
==================================================
Duck box card. This was so easy to cut and assemble, great card for any occassion.
SVG design from myscrapchick.com ( Duck Pond Box Card).
Thank you myscrapchick for the adorable freebie, stop on over and check out their other great designs.
Blessings and hugs, Lori m
Sunday, September 1, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good morning to all, It's been a very long time since I've posted. I'm finally getting back to some normalcy in my life. So mu...
-
Winners..winners...Congratulations to the winners! 1.The Winner of The Outlawz Color Challenge Birthday Celebration Blog Hop $10.00 Gift ...
-
and Fairy Houses. Strawberries are from Beccy's Place March Challenge , Fairy Houses are from Creative Fabrica. Those berries are just y...
-
making my Christmas cards finally. Here are the last two designs, I made five of each. The top one was done with stamps and BossKu...

This card is so pretty ! I have been looking for a birthday card for my brother , this is perfect for a male .
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Chriss
Beautiful box card thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThank you Lisa, hugs, Lori m
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your win! Your card is wonderful, and such a perfect manly creation! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThank you Patti J, hugs, Lori m
ReplyDeleteNice post thanks for shariing
ReplyDelete